multi disciplined technology and engineering
Integrity XL delivers fit-for-purpose solutions with all the advantages of modern technology and process simulation.
Whether you are engineering brownfield modifications and process system integration or you are looking at optimising throughput, Integrity XL’s technically led engineers deliver increased productivity, quickly and effectively.
Integrity XL’s expertise ranges from de-bottlenecking processes, resolving production problems, improving operational efficiency or improving safety. Integrity XL work on the full life cycle of projects from IDENTIFY, APPRAISE, SELECT and DEFINE, leveraging off the skills and experience of our multi-disciplined engineers.
- Process design and equipment sizing
- Debottlenecking studies
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Steady state and dynamic simulation
- Hydraulic calculations
- Control and operation philosophies
- Flow assurance
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Thermal analysis
- Erosion analysis
- Liquid carryover/droplet tracking
- Equipment performance studies
- Flare and blowdown studies
- Firewater and deluge analysis
- Reliability, availability, maintainability analysis
- Safety studies